Monday, January 27, 2014

My crazy boys!

     These boys are so crazy! In the past week, Noah fell and busted his lip, Eli got hurt playing with his friend and busted his lip, and today, after his lip finally healed, Noah fell again and bust his lip open. I hate when they get hurt, but it seems to be a constant thing in this house! I can only imagine how crazy my house is going to be when I have 3 wild little boys lol.
     We found out in October that baby #3 is another boy. We were a little disappointed at first, but are super excited now to add another sweet boy to our family. I am 30 weeks now, so not too much longer until we meet our little Jacob. I'm glad we're getting to the end because this pregnancy is starting to wear on me. I'm getting tired easier and just uncomfortable. I have also developed PUPPP. I'm not quite sure what it stands for, but it's little, itchy, red dots all over. Luckily it isn't too bad, but it can get pretty uncomfortable. I am getting excited for delivery. I've been meeting with a doula and talking to my doctor about doing a more natural approach. With my clotting disorder and being on blood thinners, doctors tend to intervene more at birth, but my doctor seems pretty open to trying things how I want. He's open to not making me induce at 39 weeks and letting me labor in the water and walk around, instead of being confined to the bed all strapped up to monitors and wires. Hopefully it'll be the experience that I want.
     I'm hoping the boys adjust well to the new baby. Elijah is such a little handful! Today I caught him splashing all the water out of the toilet and then loading a different toilet up with pieces of toilet paper. He seems to always get into something which then teaches Noah how to make nice, big messes lol. I know it's going to be a lot of work with 3 boys ages 3 and under, but I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment