Thursday, November 15, 2012

The craziness right now :)

     Noah is officially done with wearing his brace during the day!!! He still has to wear it at night (at least twelve hours a day) until he's four, but I am so excited to be done with another phase of treatment for his feet. He is having so much fun being brace free. He is constantly kicking and grabbing his feet. I love watching him have so much fun. He is growing so fast. He'll be 5 months old on the 27th. He absolutely loves Elijah! He stares at him and smiles so big. They love having bath together and just laying down playing together. I really think they're gonna be best, best friends :).
     Elijah is an absolute handful! This past Sunday, we got back from the zoo and shoe shopping and we knew Elijah was worn out, so we laid him down. Josh and I had to keep going in his room and lay him back down. but finally we didn't hear him anymore. Well about an hour later he came downstairs. It looked to me like he changed his pants, then I looked up and thought his shirt was inside out. Well then I looked at his face and it was completely white! I ran upstairs and his room was COVERED in baby powder!! It was such a mess. I couldn't help but laugh and think about how much fun he was probably having squirting it everywhere hahaha!! Well then the next day, I was taking a shower and came downstairs to him having black permament marker all over his lips. He is such a busy and strongwilled little guy, and he definitely keeps me on my toes :).
     Today Josh and I have been married for four years. I can't believe it has already been that long. It has been a crazy four years, but I love it. We are definitely never bored! I'm excited for the next four years. Right now, Josh is planning on getting out of the Marines after his contract is up and buying some land and building a house back in NC. We've been looking at some land online and trying to find floor plans that we like. I had expected us to be a military family til we were in our 40's, but with everything the government is changing about the retirement for the military, it just makes more sense to get out and settle down. Who knows what might change between now and 2016, but settling down is what we want to work towards right now. I am just so excited to think about our future and plan it all out together :).

No comments:

Post a Comment