Monday, October 8, 2012

Thankful

I have just been overwhelmed with thankfulness the past couple days. After my blood clots after I had Elijah, I was so nervous to be pregnant again. I said that if everything went smoothly with Noah, then I would gladly have more kids. Well I am well over 3 months postpartum and haven't had any complications. I am so thankful that nothing happened and that I am alive and healthy. Also, all the scares we had with Noah. He could've had a heart or brain/spine condition and he is perfectly healthy. I was so worried about his clubfeet, but now I almost forget he is different. The brace is just a part of Noah and a part of our lives. I have two healthy, happy little boys, an amazing husband, I am healthy, and get to share a life with all of them. What more could I ask for? Just wanted to share my overwhelming amount of joy and thankfulness :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your posts <3 Thanks for sharing positive, joyful thoughts in such an unjoyful world :-)

    Love,

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete